The Student Council provides an opportunity for students to engage in a structured partnership with teachers and students in the operation of the school. Student Council creates a sense of ownership towards the school. The main role of a Student Council is to promote the interests of the school and increase the involvement of students. A Student Council can set its own objectives. Some general objectives include:
- To enhance effective communication between students and teachers.
- To maintain the discipline and decorum of the school.
- To promote an environment conducive to educational and personal development.
- To promote friendship and respect among pupils.
- To support the faculty in the development of the school.
- To represent the views of the students on matters of general concern to them.
- To develop a sense of responsibility amongst the students to maintain cleanliness in the classrooms and the surroundings.
- To be self-disciplined.
|School Captain||Yashi Agrawal|
|Sports Captain||Krishna Soni|
|Jade House Captain||Naman Sinha|
|Jade Vice-House Captain||Kartik Marale|
|Topaz House Captain||Ansh Budhwani|
|Topaz Vice-House Captain||Aparna Kushwaha|
|Sapphire House Captain||Alankriti Dube|
|Sapphire Vice-House Captain||Prakhar Verma|
|Ruby House Captain||Niyati Sinha|
|Ruby Vice-House Captain||Hiren Jain|